My Theme for #MyFriendAlexa
Hey guys, as I told you in my previous post that My Friend Alexa is here to help me out in taking my blog to the next level. And, the game is on! The month-long writing and reading challenge has begun yesterday i.e. 15th September. But, what’s my Theme for #MyFriendAlexa?
Most of the participants prefer to follow a theme for writing during such challenges. It makes the task of choosing the topics a bit easier, gives a smooth flow to the posts, and also defines a clear purpose of writing. Even I wanted to have a theme but then I also want to link my vlogs to my blogs so I had to rethink my options.
I thought a lot about it and finally decided to do something different this time. Last year, I did a Blog Series in Memory of our Fur Baby, our dog Caesar. You may read all the posts under the tag #My_Son_Caesar. This year I am choosing the theme –
The Theme for #MyFriendAlexa is All under one roof called Parenting!
I am not sure if I can call it a theme but I really liked the idea of writing one topic from all the different categories that are connected to parenting.
4 Reasons for choosing this theme
- I will get a variety of content in one month – badly need that since the blog was dormant for a long time.
- My audience will also get to enjoy a variety of content – readers can choose what they want to read.
- I can use the videos from my YouTube – since videos help to retain the audience for a longer time.
- I may get traffic from YouTube as well – linking the posts in videos can direct the traffic to the blog.
Here are the categories/topics that I have chosen for #MyFriendAlexa
- Parenting – #RaisingABoy
- Travel – #TravelingWithKids
- Food – #HealthySnacks
- DIY – #BestOutofWaste
- Decor – #KidsRoomMakeover
- Fun & Learning – #BrainBoostingGames
- Entertainment – #EduTainment
- Books – #WhereToStart
I am sharing the hashtags to give an idea of what I will be focussing on in my posts. Also, because I don’t want to give away the details just now. You will have to wait for it!
And, now the posting calendar. I have chosen Mondays and Fridays for my posts. So, the 1st post will go live on 17th Sep 2021, which is tomorrow.
- 10th Sep – 529,697 (Global) & 108,856 (India)
- 16th Sep – 528,653 (Global) & 59,941 (India)
I am super excited to get back to writing and looking forward to reading some amazing content from my fellow bloggers. A big shoutout to Blogchatter for hosting this wonderful campaign!
I am taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s My Friend Alexa.