BlogchatterA2Z Challenge – Theme Reveal
Hello, my dear friends and lovely readers. As you guys know, this April I am participating in the BlogchatterA2Z Blogging Challenge. And today is the day when most of the participants (including me) are going to reveal their theme for the month. For a change, I am on time unlike the other occasions when I usually end up being the last one to link up. And, my friends, this certainly shows my enthusiasm for the #BlogchatterA2Z. I really hope it remains the same until the last day of the challenge!
So, as I said today’s post is about the theme reveal which I am going to follow to plan out my 26 posts. I am sure you must have already guessed it by the post title but in case you are still wondering, let me pull up the curtain for you.
Ladies and gentlemen, please hold your breath as here comes the most awaited A2Z theme reveal 2019 by Growing With Nemit! (Just kidding, please relax).
Well, the theme for my posts will be Travel, precisely, Traveling With Kids. (Claps!!!) All posts will be based on our travel experiences with Nemit. #TravelingWithNemit
Yay, I am so excited about my first BlogchatterA2Z challenge. Well actually, am almost on the verge of having a nervous breakdown.
Why? Guys, it’s 26 posts in a month. I struggle to post 4 posts/month.
How am I going to do it? This is definitely not going to be easy. The only thing I am repeating to myself is, this is not a time to panic, it’s time for some action. Do you think am freaking out? I think I am!
What’s life without challenges? It will get so boring, isn’t? After stepping into motherhood, I have literally started enjoying challenges, no matter how much exhausting they may get. There’s always something to take back from each challenge we face.
If you don’t challenge yourself, you will never realize what you can become.
What you can expect on the blog during BlogchatterA2Z?
- 26 blog posts around traveling with kids
- Short travel itineraries
- Tips/tricks/hacks to make your travel planning easy
- Quick hotel reviews (child-friendly hotels/resorts)
- Places covered – Kashmir to Kanyakumari & Goa to Meghalaya
- Lots of pictures straight out of our camera
What I intend to achieve from my posts BlogchatterA2Z?
- Inspire more parents to take up traveling with their babies & toddlers
- Assure mothers that life is still beautiful and goes beyond work, mommy duties & household chores
- Normalize traveling with kids (hope to see this as a trend just like solo traveling)
What do I expect from my readers?
- Lots of love on my posts in the form of comments, feedbacks & shares
- Subscribe to my blog. Sign up here
- Follow us on Social Media – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- And, a regular visit 🙂
That’s all, for now, see you all in April. Planning & drafting game is on. All the best to my fellow participants, I am eagerly waiting to read all the amazing posts.
Thank you for reading, do leave a comment below & let me know what you think about the theme I have chosen for BlogchatterA2Z. Also, don’t forget to share this post. Sharing is Caring!!!